Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Tree Cupcakes




Are you ready for Christmas?  Is your list done?  You better hurry!!!  Here is another Christmas cupcake.  Easy peasy and great for a party.  I made chocolate cupcakes, and vanilla buttercream.  I tinted the buttercream with Americolor Forest Green gel.  I piped the frosting on the cupcakes with tip 1M.  I just piped the frosting up higher to look like a tree.  I used CakeMate Celebration sprinkles for the decorations and Wilton Gingerbread House candy for the stars.  Easy and delicious!! 

This post may be shared with:
Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms - Melt in Your Mouth Monday
Sweetology - Tea Party Tuesday
Crazy for Crust - Crazy Sweet Tuesday
Mrs Fox's Sweets - Sweet Party
Junk In Their Trunk - Link It Up Wednesday
Hugs and Cookies XO - Wonka Wednesday
Something Swanky - Sweet Treat Thursday
Happy Hour Projects - Freestyle Friday
Toys In The Dryer - Fun Stuff Fridays
Well Seasoned Life - Sweet Indulgences Sunday
JDaniel4's Mom- Christmas Traditions Link Up


14 comments:

  1. Well I just LOVE these. Off I go singing...O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning cupcakes! I love them. Thanks for sharing on Crazy Sweet Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of these Christmas tree cupcakes that I see everywhere! Thank you for posting the sprinkles that you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! So easy too! Thanks for sharing at Mrs Foxs Sweet Party and have a Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They looks so delicious & beautiful...
    Would like if you join with Midweek Fiesta

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great - simple and yet so cute! Your trees look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! These cupcakes are featured today at Mrs Fox's Sweet Party! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I cant wait to see what you share this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading every one of them!